Bluehat Mechanical delivers HVAC Service and Maintenance in the greater Raleigh NC area using technology, great technicians and support staff, and superior record keeping. This adds up to a great customer experience for larger customers who need help managing their operating costs and service histories.
We are a well managed local company looking for folks who want a career not a job, and are interested in the opportunities that come with working for a growing company. We are always looking for highly experienced team players that share our core values (Safety, Integrity, Communication, Competence, Relationships).
BlueHat Mechanical is looking for a Class 4 Service Technician with extensive experience in Commercial HVAC Service especially in light commercial and industrial settings. Refrigeration experience is a plus. The ideal candidate is not afraid of hard work, leads by example, and does not compromise on quality. Management training and a management role are possibilities within a few years.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Diagnose and Repair Commercial HVAC Equipment. Including communicating with customer, service manager, documenting work in our systems, and presenting finished paperwork to customer.
- Execute Preventive Maintenance Services. Perform contracted preventive maintenance using electronic checklists for tasking and equipment. Document deficiencies. Present findings and recommendations for repair or replacement to customers.
- Replace Equipment. Help with specifying and bidding jobs to replace equipment, and lead replacement team on those jobs. Conduct the startup and train customers on the new equipment.
- As a senior service technician, our junior techs will look to you to set the bar, and to help them develop as technicians.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma
- Post high school HVAC/R program
- 5+ Years of commercial HVAC/R service experience
- EPA 608 CFC Certification
- Clean driving record
- Ability to lift heavy object 50lbs and climb ladders
- Drug Test and Background Check Required
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive pay ($30-35 per hour)
- Regular Reviews
- Company Medical Insurance
- A Company Vehicle
- Dispatch from Home
- $500 yearly tool allowance
- Uniforms provided
- Company iPhone and iPad
- Ongoing Training
- Paid Vacation
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A trusting company culture that values people and their contributions